Lifetime TAG membership is granted to recipients of the Norm and Louise Filbert Lifetime Achievement Award.
Each recipient must fulfill a majority of the following criteria:
1. The nominee has demonstrated his or her willingness to work for the betterment of theatre in the communities TAG serves.
2. The nominee has given to the theatre in time and talent (and possibly monetarily, but not solely so) for a number of years.
3. The nominee has participated in several areas of theater, i.e., acting, technical, front of house, etc.
4. The nominee has volunteered or worked at several theatres throughout the community.
5. The nominee (knowingly or unknowingly) has served as a teacher or mentor to others in the community.
6. The nominee has worked in other community activities in addition to theatre.
R. Tipton Biggs
Susan Baer Collins
Connie Jo Podendorf
Carolyn Rutherford Mayo
Bill Van Deest