Introducing TAG’s New Educational Partnership Program!
Are you a teaching artist? Are you interested in sharing your knowledge and skill set with the Omaha theatrical community? Apply for TAG’s new Educational Partnership Program for a chance to earn $150 to teach a theatre-related session of your choice. Sessions will range from 1.5-3 hours long. Sessions will be available to adults 18+.
Session examples include:
- Introduction to Scenic Design
- Introduction to Movement
- Advanced Acting Technique – The Meisner Method
- Intermediate Movement
- Theatre Business 101 – Grantwriting
- Self-Production Tips and Tricks
- Intermediate Stage Makeup: Special Effects
- Preparing For the Audition – Monologue Work
To apply, please click here to complete the application. Applications need to include a proposed lesson plan, artist resume or CV, and impact statement.
Applications will be accepted from May 1-31. Educators will be selected and announced on June 10, 2018. Classes will take place between June-December 31, 2018. TAG’s Program Committee will help teaching artists coordinate space and materials. Educational sessions for children are not being considered at this time.