Welcome to TAG’s Educational Partnership Program
Are you a teaching artist? Are you interested in sharing your knowledge and skill set with the Omaha theatrical community? Apply for TAG’s Educational Partnership Program for a chance to earn $150 to teach a theatre-related session of your choice. Sessions will range from 1.5-3 hours long. Sessions will be available to adults 18+.
Session examples include:
- Introduction to Scenic Design
- Introduction to Movement
- Advanced Acting Technique – The Meisner Method
- Intermediate Movement
- Theatre Business 101 – Grantwriting
- Self-Production Tips and Tricks
- Intermediate Stage Makeup: Special Effects
- Preparing For the Audition – Monologue Work
To apply, please click here to complete the application. Applications need to include a proposed lesson plan, artist resume or CV, and impact statement.
We are currently accepting applications for Fall 2019 workshops. TAG’s Program Committee will help teaching artists coordinate space and materials. Educational sessions for children are not being considered at this time.