Commissioning and Service Technician
Heartland Scenic Studio is looking to fill an opening in our Technical Service Department.
Commissioning and Service Technician Responsibilities:
Serves customers by commissioning and servicing theatrical dimming and control systems, architectural dimming and control systems, perform the installation and focus of theatrical lighting fixtures and accessories, and performing repairs on theatrical lighting and effects products.
Commissioning and Service Technician Job Duties:
- Serves existing accounts by receiving work requests, addressing system repairs or issues, conducting tests and resolving problems.
- Oversees scheduling of projects within personal schedule to handle clients in a timely manner.
- Establishes service by studying or troubleshooting systems, ordering or gathering components or parts, completing repairs and performing acceptance tests.
- Performs commissioning of systems including all low voltage terminations, system programming, and performing system trainings.
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining issues, identifying solutions, suggesting improved methods and techniques, and recommending system improvements.
- Documents service and commissioning actions as required within our system via logs, forms, reports, invoices and records.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in provided training opportunities.
Commissioning and Service Technician Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
Basic Electronic Troubleshooting, Analyzing of information, Judgment and Decision Making Abilities, Availability for Travel, Understanding of Computers and Software, Self Motivated, Maintains Client Relationships, Good Reporting Skills, Quality Focus. Applicants must have a valid Driver’s License, Auto Insurance, and Dependable Vehicle.
If you are interested in Applying for this position, or have any additional questions please feel free to call Jerry Onik at 402-905-4953, e-mail: email@example.com